Composed of the four elements and fed with wonderful sounds, a festival has been founded by the sea and in the middle of nature. Elemental Sound will take place in Xuma Village, bringing together different musics in the same beach village. Here, where you are always with the sky, the earth, the sea and trees & flowers, you will:
breathe with music
move your feet to music
swim with music
be on fire with music
This welcoming gathering will take place at Elemental Sound on Saturday, July 14th at Xuma Village.
In cooperation: Charm Music and Xuma Village.
Name: David August
Assets: Gliding like a ballet between dance rhythms and classical music compositions and perfectly blending the organic and synthetic sounds.
Legacy: His Boiler Room performance with the German Symphony Orchestra
Assets: Band’s creators Anna Müller and Paul R. Wallner’s mind-blowing techno music ornamented with the melancholic vocals.
Legacy: Their Boiler Room performance in Wien.
Origin: The Netherlands
Assets: Being born in the producers’ heaven and creating his own house music empire by chasing new sounds.
Legacy: Adorned by oriental features, new anthem of the electronica scene: “Syria”
LIGHT IN BABYLON
Name: Light in Babylon
Assets: Melodies surrounded by diversity, freedom, peace and light in a multicultural atmosphere.
Legacy: An embodiment of İstanbul’s fussy streets: “Hinech Yafa”
Assets: Improvisation is their most precious asset. A cosmic journey from electro kraut to afro beat full of movement.
Legacy: Their Nat-Geo documentary like performance at Karavan Sessions
Džambo Aguševi Orchestra
İsim: Džambo Aguševi Orchestra
Varlıkları: Geleneksel Balkan müziğini farklı tarzlarla harmanlayıp üflemelilerden aldıkları güçle gerçek “Balkan Neşesi”ni ortaya çıkarmak.
Mirası: Üflemelilerin her türlüsünün yer aldığı bir topluluk ve o topluluktan çıkan sonsuz enerjili canlı performanslar.
Name: Mind Shifter
Assets: Creating a bridge between Atari games and sci-fi movies and turning that bridge into a dance floor.
Legacy: In praise of synthwave: “Era”
Assets: Her organic transitions and her success at combining melodic, minimal and deep sounds in an artistic way.
Legacy: Her DJ set in KaterBlau, a prestigious nightclub in Berlin.
With their 11 years of experience, Cihangir Yoga is inviting you to Elemental Sound to experiment with the elements by helping you to make better connections with yourself, your core existence and the nature of life.
Buğday Assosiacion is coming to remind the participants of Elemental Sound Festival about their relation with the earth; with a talk by Güneşin Aydemir about the soil and a workshop by Yasemin Kireç about seed bombs.
The first ever Slow Food International Councillor from Turkey; founder of Fakir Sahibi Damaklar, Defne Koryürek will meet Elemental Sound participants at her workshop “Abstemious Recipes”, where she will share uncommon facts about how concepts of “being full” and “fullness” disappears when it comes to food.
FreedomDance, which is a practice of “Conscious Movement” and “Ecstatic Dance” with endless physical, psychological and emotional possibilities; will be at Elemental Sound Festival for those wanting to open lines of communication to discover, to be different and to improvise.
DRVOICE CLINIC ATÖLYESİ
AKUSTİK SESİN ELEMENTLERİNİ KEŞFETMEK
Created by Professor Doctor İsmail Koçak, DrVoice Clinic is coming to the Elemental Sound Festival. Be ready to discover the most natural utilization principles of the human voice by relating them with the elements in the nature.
ÜÇ BİTKİ ATÖLYESİ
Deniz, Selen and Melis are bringing our very famous medicinal herbs : Rosemary, Stinging Nettle and Calendula to the Elemental Sound Festival.
İPEK BİLEKLİK ATÖLYESİ
Unnamed tones of colors, threads made of dancing fibers… Nott is coming to the Elemental Sound Festival to tell you the story of their natural paints on silk.
ZEHİRSİZ TEMİZLİK 101: DOĞAL SABUN YAPIMI
Badecanlar is going to teach us nonpoisonous and ecological cleaning. We all are looking forward to learn how to make our own nonpoisonous natural soaps!
Address : Yalıkavak Mahallesi, Küdür Cd. No:81, 48400 Bodrum/Muğla
Phone : +90(252) 385 47 75
- Doors open at 12:00 and close at 1:00
- All participants over 6 years are subject to ticketing.
- Wrist bands must stay on for the duration of the festival. Wrist bands removed or damaged will not be replaced.
- Festival ticket includes access to the beach. It is forbidden to swim after 20:30.
- Swimming is allowed in the spesified areas during the festival.
- There will be no accomodation at the festival site
- Festival will take place in any weather condition.
- There will be transportation from Yalıkavak to festival site by sea and by land. Transportation is subject to fee.
- Limited parking available, so public transportation is recommended. Parking is subject to fee.
- It is forbidden to bring food, beverages; flammable, cutter, explosive objects and medication without prescription to festival site.
- Organizer reserves the right to refund the amount payed and deny entrance to the participants not deemed suitable.
- Organizer reserves the right to make changes to the program.
- Participants agree to photo, video and voice recordings as a part of the audience.
- It is forbidden to bring professional cameras, voice recorders etc. to festival grounds.
- It is forbidden to bring glass bottles to festival site. Will be seized if found.
- All risk belongs to the participant. Organizator or venue cannot be hold accountable for loss or damage.
- Excessive and high sounds may cause hearing damage.
- Strob (flash) lights may be used during the festival. Flash lights may cause seizures for people with history of epilepsy.
- Festival grounds might have accesibility difficulties for disabled attendants. Please contact us prior to the festival if necessary.
- Pets will not be allowed on festival grounds.